Saturday, November 10, 2007

Song of the Week 10/11/2007 Plus-Tech Squeeze Box - A Day in the Radio

Wow, it has taken me long to post. It's no surprise to most people by now, anyway you can email me at *see profile* and I'll be sure to answer. I'll probably make this into a Stepmania song next week, so whoever is interested in tapping keys or stepping on stuff with the correct timing will have fun with this one. So anyway, I came across this song somehow.

A lot of keyboard electronic sounds (not like conventional electronic music though) will make you feel like SNES bg music at first, but then a joyous tune will quickly burst into that thought.

It has a pretty weird jpop ring to it, although the lyrics aren't really the point. A gal sings in japanese and stuff, but I can't really transcribe the lyrics, it's some pretty crazy hard to figure out stuff.

There isn't much to say, it's a crazy happy song, try it if you feel like something different. It's good when you need some energy in the morning:D.

Oh and just because I felt like it, I have rapidshared it for your direct downloading pleasures. Enjoy it. Um. If if breaks leave a message:P Also, if you have a better host, let me know.

1 comments (Click to Show/Hide):

Anonymous said...

thanks for the song i've been looking for it everywhere